“…our aim is to provide outstanding, independent, environmental consultancy
leading to practical, innovative and relevant solutions
for customers around the world…”
Founded in 1998 to provide independent environmental consultancy to regulators, the energy and other offshore industries and conservation bodies, Hartley Anderson Limited has established a solid and enduring track record.
Our Directors each have more than 25 years of experience of the environmental assessment, management and monitoring of offshore energy developments and operations. The company is actively involved in marine and environmental science in advisory and field director roles. This enables us to identify gaps in current understanding, technology and techniques leading to the development of imaginative solutions and collaborative initiatives.
The environment is at the heart of what we do, but enthusiastic and dedicated people are the means. Our highly qualified and multi-disciplinary team of consultants bring together a wide range of skills and have experience of providing support within the UK and internationally. In addition to our consultant team, we have a network of associate consultants providing complementary skills and experience.
Based in Scotland, with strong IT infrastructure and good travel links we are well placed to respond to customer requests, wherever they are.
We put effort into understanding our customers’ needs and have the quality and professional resources to fill them. We firmly believe that good environmental management is consistent with good business.
- Strategic planning and advice
- Strategic Environmental Assessment and Sustainability Appraisal
- Programme management
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Provision of project and operational environmental support and advice
- Habitats Regulations Assessment
- GIS, spatial analysis, modelling and data management
- Planning, undertaking and interpreting baseline, habitat characterisation and monitoring surveys
- Environmental Management System development
- Awareness and other environmental training
- Spill planning, response advice and preparation of Oil Pollution Emergency Plans
- Environmental audit and review
- Environmental screenings/assessments for acquisitions and divestiture
- Environmental data reporting
- Decommissioning planning, surveys, BAT assessment, EIA, consultation support
- Initiation and facilitation of multifaceted joint agency/academic/industry collaborative projects
Contact us to learn more about what we do and to see how we can help your organisation or for opportunities to work together.
Company registered in Scotland No. 185883. VAT Registration No. 716848015